Bussard is a proud leader in custom industrial cloth fabrication
Basin Bag/Sub-Grate FilterStorm water/Erosion Control
- Reliable, economical and easy to maintain
- Made from geotextile fabric, monofilament polypropylene
- Allows storm water to pass while retaining silt and sediment within the bag interior
- Sturdy with welded seams
- Requires no additional parts
The BASIN BAG TM is the solution for catch basin protection. It is reliable, economical, and easy to maintain. It is made from a geotextile fabric; monofilament polypropylene. This fabric allows storm water to pass through while retaining silt and sediment within the bag interior. The filter bag is sturdy with welded seams. Simple in design, it requires no additional parts.Storm water/Erosion Control
Installation:To install the BASIN BAG TM lift the grate and insert it into the mouth of the filter bag. Pull the lip of the filter over the rim of the grate and tighten with the pull cord. The grate and bag are now ready to install as one unit into the catch basin. The filter poses little danger to traffic. The grate holds the bag in place and serves as a ridged support for pulling the filter. The BASIN BAG TM requires regular inspection according to best management practices.
- Designed for filtration on catch basin grates
- Equipped with a flood level by pass, which allows water to overflow directly into the basin
- Compressible foam rubber donut
- For filtration the filter uses high flow - non woven polypropylene. This allows storm water to pass through the filter to enter the catch basin during normal flow levels
- The filter enwraps the basin grate completely blocking unfiltered water
The DRAIN DONUT is designed for filtration on catch basin grates. It is equipped with a flood level by pass, which allows water to overflow directly into the basin. The filter poses little danger to traffic because the by pass wall is a compressible foam rubber donut. For filtration the filter uses high flow -non woven polypropylene. This fabric allows storm water to pass through while holding back silt and sediment. Storm water must pass through.. the filter to enter the catch basin during normal flow levels. The filter enwraps the basin grate completely blocking unfiltered water.
Installation:To install, pull the basin grate and wrap the edges of the filter around the grate rim. Then tie the edges in place by pulling the cord through brass grommets. Drop the filter and grate back into the basin as one unit. For the ultimate catch basin protection use the DRAIN DONUT in combination with the BASIN BAG.
Bussard Bag/Dewatering BagAvailable in several sizes and construction. Allows the filtering of a pumps discharge and diffusion of the discharge stream to reduce additional material being eroded.
If we don't have it, we will make it. We stand behind every product we make!